Top Ten Live Performances Of All Time


It would be easy for me to just pick my favorite songs of all time and posting live versions of those. But I have risen to the occasion, put aside my personal bias, and developed a method using science and artificial intelligence to produce an objective list. 

The criteria are as follows:

Obviously they have to be a live recording. They have to be significant in some way; from the sound itself, to the video, the context of the concert, anything. A good indicator is that, in the occasion I want to listen to the song, I gravitate towards the particular live version, or it's at least a hard and meaningful decision to make. Also they have to be on youtube. Also I have to know about them. Also I have to like the music—I guess this explains why it's mostly classical rock, that or the style is prone to legendary performances, which is possible. Also I don't know much jazz, don't like pop divas and everything electronic has the problem of usually not qualifying as "live performance" even when live. Also there's really not a criteria, I lied before. But in my defense, I will say that I do whatever I want. They are in the particular order of how fast I thought of them when I got the idea of doing this, except the ones that I though about latter but put in the middle for some reason. This isn't even a top ten. It started as a top ten but I think there are about fifty songs here now. Also I didn't make a proper playlist because I'm stupid and sleepy. It's just embedded videos on this post.

Please stop reading just hit play and leave me alone.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario